RaceTech have been installing broadcast cabling systems, television networks and audio systems on racecourses for over 60 years.
With this experience, we know exactly what the requirements are for racing, and can integrate these with any needs for non-raceday events. We are able to design, supply and install complete audio, video and integrated control system solutions for any venue and any purpose, not just racecourses.
Alternatively, operating as a design consultancy service, we produce detailed specifications of your technical requirements to be issued as a basis for quotation by other parties.
It benefits from RaceTech’s 60 years experience of building AV solutions, both indoors and outdoors, often in harsh environments and designed to be used by a broad spectrum of customers.
RaceTech takes pride in meeting the multiple challenges of integrating new technologies with existing investments and surpassing ever increasing demands for higher definition, better image quality, clearer sound and more flexible applications. These criteria are balanced with the need to provide excellent value for money and controllable maintenance and support costs.
- Consultancy and Design – from concept and needs analysis, business objectives and long term requirements through to the design of workable AV solutions – across a variety of technologies (digital, CAT 5/6, wireless and radio)
- Project Management – once the requirement has been specified and designed, project managing the implementation, including 3rd party contractors, cabling and equipment suppliers and integration with existing equipment is a vital part of a successful installation
- Installations – the nuts and bolts of a project – pulling cable, terminations, connection to existing systems, installation of hardware and controls
- Maintenance and Support – equipment can be maintained and operated by RaceTech and full training and back up provided to ensure that equipment is functional and available on demand
- ISO-9000 – RaceTech is proud to be ISO-9000 compliant
For more information on RaceTech or any of its on-course services, please contact us.