Full time, permanent position, immediate start
RaceTech has a number of immediate vacancies for experienced and trainee broadcast engineers to work in the horse racing industry. Candidates should have a good working knowledge of broadcasting technologies, be prepared to travel and to work evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcasting, Radio/TV/Film, NVQ or equivalent work experience. Experience of production and technical operations preferred but applications for trainee positions welcomed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed, sports knowledge is a definite plus.
- Good organizational and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision in a high pressure environment is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook is necessary.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, Bank Holidays, and weekends.
- HGV2 licence would be particularly useful.
Good rates of pay, according to experience. Training can be given if required.
In addition, RaceTech has vacancies for experienced freelance camera operators, broadcast engineers and broadcast technicians including chyron operators.
If you have experience of any of the above, please apply now to email@example.com, with your CV and covering letter, putting the role you are applying for in the subject line. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
RaceTech is an equal opportunities employer.