Guarantee Broadcast Engineers/Senior Engineers, Trainee Engineers
Full time, permanent positions, various UK locations, immediate start
RaceTech has a number of immediate vacancies for experienced and trainee broadcast engineers to work in the Live Sports Outside Broadcast industry. Candidates should have a good working knowledge of broadcasting technologies, be prepared to travel and to work evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
RaceTech is the leading OB provider to the UK horse racing industry, with over 70 years’ experience of providing Technical facilities to Horse racing. Our major broadcasting clients include Terrestrial, Satellite and international companies who benefit from our years of experience in offering a first class OB service.
- Relevant experience of Outside Broadcast environment (especially in live sports)
- Qualifications in broadcast engineering or electronic engineering required
- Excellent communication skills are needed
- Proven ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision in a high pressure environment is essential.
- Good IT skills are required, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, Bank Holidays, and weekends.
- HGV2 license would be particularly useful.
Excellent rates of pay, according to experience. Training will be given if required.
If you have experience of any of the above and are interested in pursuing an excellent career, please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV and covering letter, putting the role you are applying for in the subject line. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
RaceTech is an equal opportunities employer.
Junior Graphics Role
Location: Raynes Park
Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer
RaceTech provide a unique range of technical and broadcast services to the horse racing industry.
This role offers the right candidate a chance to put their own creative stamp on broadcast graphics, promotional and advertising content.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
RaceTech is looking for a creative Junior Level Graphic Designer to join our expanding Media Department.
Reporting to the Media Department Manager you will be responsible for working on projects for a range of exciting clients.
The successful candidate will have the ambition to generate imaginative progressive design to bring about a revolution in Racecourse Television Graphics.
In addition to this the applicant will demonstrate a good attention to detail and have the aptitude and determination to gain new skills and apply them quickly.
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Creative Services is one of the fastest growing areas within RaceTech.
The team is responsible for collaborating with internal and external requests to produce exceptional graphic and video content that captures and communicates key brand messages.
Our goals focus around developing highly creative and innovative content that is on brand, on time and on budget to deliver results that exceed expectation.
Reporting into the Media Department Manager you will be responsible for working on projects for a range of clients.
Working alongside our Editors, you will enjoy tremendous creative freedom and be actively encouraged to play a central role within the team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Assist in the production and delivery of creative projects for internal and external clients
- Juggle multiple projects and keep the team informed of progress
- Offer ideas and work through solutions with producers, designers and editors
- Oversee projects during post-production
- Deliver outstanding creative output.
Key Requirements to be considered for an interview:
- Educated to HND or Degree level or 2 years’ relevant experience
- A strong portfolio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and After Effects (desirable)
- An interest and understanding in broadcast graphics
- Some creative industry experience & a background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- A flexible approach to working hours
- UK Driving Licence.
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
- A passion for creative thinking and ability to provide unique solutions for clients
- Strong personality and experience of client-facing duties.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE AT RACETECH THESE ARE THE SKILLS YOU’LL NEED ….
- A strong desire to work hard and succeed
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- Ability to keep multiple projects on track & keep Media Manager informed of progress
- Understanding of the latest social technologies and usage.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Bob Ivey at email@example.com
N.B. Please indicate your salary expectation and include a link to your portfolio / reel.